Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sundays in HK

What do I do today? My to-do list is as long as the average boa constrictor, but sundays in Hong Kong are horrid. Most of the people here work Monday to Saturday, so all the locals go everywhere else on a Sunday. Aaaarghhh!!

From previous Sundays, I've learnt shopping malls are a good place to avoid... as are temples and other tourist hot-spots. At the mo, I've just been catching up on my travel journal and saying bye to the summer school students who are leaving today for Beijing, or home. It's going to be very quiet soon...

I've uploaded a few photos onto my Flickr account - the link's at the bottom right of the page. I haven't managed to put them all on, but there are nearly 250 already at the mo, so I've just picked a few good ones! The dried fish bits are included with a brief description of all the details I can remember... as are some of the scenery. More will be added at a later date!

Might go out for a wander to the markets and Kowloon Park later. There's meant to be a very pretty Chinese garden. I also want to go and try proper strong Chinese tea. I can deal with Jasmine tea, so I think it's time to take it to the next level. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home